Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More to my list...

Additional small goals for this year.  If I don't write them down, they won't happen, so here goes.

  21.  Print Life with Maggie and Ben into a book as a keepsake. 
This is the closest thing I have to a baby book and I need something printed out so I will have someplace to stick their baby locks and first drawings.
  22.  Take control of my finances.
I have already mentioned that I am starting this process, but I have to acknowledge how detrimental this will be to the progress of my self-improvement.  That paralyzing fear I mentioned in an earlier post?  This is something that is self-induced and I need to get ahead of it and tackle it in order for me to achieve most of what is on my list.  Managing money is the thing I hate to deal with most, and so, consequently, must be the thing I deal with first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment